HCL Technologies Q2 Results: Indian IT Services and Consulting company HCL Technologies announced its July-September quarter results for fiscal 2023-24. The company reported the revenue from operations in Q2 is ₹26,672 crore, registering a growth of 8.04 percent. As compared to Last quarter the company reported a rise of 9.8 percent net profit at ₹3,832 crore. In the last year and same quarter, HCL Technologies’s revenue from operations was ₹24,686 crore and net profit was ₹3,489 crore.
HCLTech has various business segment, from IT services to consulting company has office in 52 countries. HCLTech EBIT margin of IT and business services stood at 18.1 per cent, engineering and R&D services came in at 19.2 per cent in Q2FY24. Here is the segment-wise performance of company in Q2FY24.
- IT and business services revenue: ₹19,898 crore
- Engineering and R&D services revenue: ₹4,271 crore
- HCL Software revenue: growth of 3.6 per cent YoY
HCL Technologies has won 16 large deals, with 10 in the services segment secor and six in software sector. In September HCL Tech’s TCV wins new deal or US$3,936 million. Siemens AG selected HCLTech to modernise its IT landscape worldwide and power cloud-led digital transformation.
About HCL Technologies
HCL Technologies or HCLTech is a Indian multinational company that provides (IT) services and consulting services. It was founded in 1991 by Shiv Nadar and headquartered in Noida.
The IT company offer its services in following segment:
- Software Services – Application development and maintenance, enterprise application, next generation Saas services, engineering, and research and development.
- Information Technology (IT) Services – Management services.
- Business Process Outsourcing Services – Contact centre and help desk services, and the next generation services around platform business process as a service.
HCL Technologies has declared an interim dividend of ₹12 per equity share of ₹2 each for fiscal 2023-24.
The company reported decline in its attrition rate to 14.2 percent in Q2FY24 from 16.3 percent in the preceding June quarter.